
I feel that my Napoleon traits have been coming out more and more as I get older. I am getting more socially awkward and its frustrating me. For example, last week I was going to a visiting teaching appointment and the girl called and canceled it. She just got a new puppy and we were excited to see it. We rescheduled the appointment at the end of the conversation I said,
"Keep that puppy a puppy, we don't want to see a full grown dog next week."
What on earth? She is one of my good friends so I apologized to her today and we laughed and laughed. My companion and I also laughed and laughed and I deemed it the dumbest thing I have ever said.
Here is a runner up sorry if it's too much information. Tonight I took one of my best friends home to her apt and hung out there for a while. My excuse to leave was this:
"Well I'd better get home because I need to use the bathroom."
She looked at me and laughed and then I realized what I had said! I am so retarded! So through my laughter I asked if I could use her bathroom and I was on my merry way.
4 comments:
How funny Brooke! I think we all have moments like that though... you're not alone. Believe me.
MORE POSTS PLEASE! :)
umm. Brooke? How did I NOT know you had a blog?
I'm going to be your newest blog stalker. just so you know.
btw, I found your blog on Rachel Van's links.
Can we hang out sometime... cuz, you're cool. ok. talk to you soon :)
Christy
Post a Comment