Monday, January 08, 2007

Latest Interests



So one of my interests lately has been the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Its fun to get together with friends mostly but I do enjoy the sport of wrestling even though this is a bit more violent :-) As I write this entry I am wearing the black tee below. I bought it for myself for Christmas. My favorite fighter is Georges St. Pierre who is in the picture below on the left. I am also a fan of Matt Hughes who (I think) is hitting Georges in the picture. Matt has been in every fight I have watched so I think I this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.



NEW CAR:

I bought a car last month. It is wonderful to have the security of a reliable car. The car payment is not so exciting though. The gas mileage is amazing! 39 highway/29 city(kind of a large gap huh, I tested it, its true). And it is a stick shift!!! Love that!



No comments: