Monday, January 15, 2007

Hurray for flooding toilets!!

So last night my toilet just started overflowing for no reason at all! This morning I woke up and it had happened AGAIN!! But this time it was coming into my carpeted room and getting important things wet. Don't worry, the water "appeared" clean. The carpet cleaners came to extract the water from my carpet and all is well now. I'm a little nervous to go home today to see if it has happened again because people's pipes are a bursting all over town from the cold weather. The good news is that the carpet guys are coming back to clean all of our carpets for FREE on Thursday! So for that reason, hurray for flooding toilets!!!

I would like to dedicate this post to Bree and her inspirational New Years email :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your toliet ... and clothes! But way to have a good attitude! ;) I miss my bwookie!