Am I the only one who has a mild panic attack whenever I step foot into Walmart? I feel MAJOR claustrophobia in that place! Seriously takes me a few hours to recover after I shop there.
No, I hear ya. I have to go there almost every time a shop but... i kind of really avoid shopping! It's also hard that it seems to always take at least an hour to get out of the place, even if all I need is milk :/ <3 ya and don't forget to breath! ;)
3 comments:
I agree!
I nearly get an anxiety attack just thinking about Walmart. I try and avoid it at all costs.
No, I hear ya. I have to go there almost every time a shop but... i kind of really avoid shopping! It's also hard that it seems to always take at least an hour to get out of the place, even if all I need is milk :/ <3 ya and don't forget to breath! ;)
Post a Comment