Friday, October 12, 2007

My friends are really cool.

So my roommate Meg and our friend Jared bought really nice bicycles recently. They have been having so much fun and wanting me to get a bike. So I borrowed my co-workers 1980's bike two days ago and that night rode it with them. It worked fine but it busted and only 1 gear worked.

Last night I was napping on the couch around 5:30 and they both came home and told me to go out on the porch and look outside because the police were arresting all of the neighbors. I didn't believe them but they got me out there and THEY HAD BOUGHT ME A BRAND NEW BIKE! (Pictured above) It is cute as a button. It had a big red bow on it (I am never taking it off). I felt so weird and happy inside. My face hurt from smiling so much!

No comments: