Saturday, February 17, 2007

Did you know?



I watched THIS YEAR'S entire season of Lost yesterday!! I bet you want to know how!
When they say that you can view the entire show online @ ABC they are serious! And, it's SO much better than watching it on the TV. You only have to watch 3 30 second commercials and you can watch all three of them in a row if you want so you can watch the entire episode uninterrupted!!
http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

For those of us who DON'T have DVR or Tivo, this is WONDERFUL!! :-) I was beginning to be turned off by Lost along with the rest of America with their record low viewership but I'm interested again.



I also watched Grey's online because I missed it this week. I laughed out loud when Meredith woke up on "the other side." Probably not the response they were going for. I don't play their little games :-) I can just see it now. Meredith will get all of this quality time with Denny and then she will come back to life and tell Izzy. Izzy will then rush to a bed and put a line in her own arm and scream at George to inject her with something lethal. She will be crying "Kill Me, Kill Me I just want to be with Denny" Of course he won't let her and she will end up shaving her head just like Britney Spears.

1 comment:

cropstar said...

i stayed up until 3:30am last night watching all the season 3 episodes of "the office" that i'd missed dunderball.com. no commercials = heaven.